The Hampton Bay Southwind Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan includes five reversible blades in cherry and maple finishes and a remote control with manual reverse function. The sleek housing complements many different decors while functioning quietly in whatever setting it is installed. Patented Accu-Arm Technology allows for accurate and easy installation with quiet, wobble-free operation. Features a custom-designed frosted glass bowl light kit with two 60 watt candelabra bulbs (included).Read More »
You may be looking for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan remote then it is the right place for you.
Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote
There are several reasons for searching a Hampton Bay ceiling fan remote. We will discuss those reasons one by one. If you are having a remote problem, we want you to follow these steps.
Firstly, you have to make sure that your remote light is working or not then try this.
- First of all, replace the batteries of your remote and then check whether its light is working or not. If not so try another step.
- Then check the programming as well as a manual which came with the package of Hampton Bay. If you need to do special programming so do it.
- After doing that, you should check the dip switches, are they working properly? The location of the dip switches is behind the remote. There is a chance that the remote has dip swtiches inside the fan motor housing.
Secondly, if your remote is showing the light of remote now so you have done all the troubleshooting. If your fan is not responding to your remote then follow these steps.
- First of all, check the internal wiring of the fan.
- Then check the receiver it may be possible that it is a bad one.
Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control
If your fan turns on without using Hampton Bay ceiling fan remote control. If you have two fans which are controlled by the same remote control, you need to change the dip-switches. You have to change it in the fan housing as well as on the back of the remote. If you want your remote to communicate with the fan, the dip switches should be set in the same direction.
If you have checked the dip switches, batteries and your fan is not working so check the light. Firstly, press the button on the remote then check the light is turning on? If it is not, you need to replace your remote.
Hampton Bay Remote
If you have a Hampton Bay fan, you need to buy a Hampton Bay remote for it. There is a chance that you may not know about the remotes that which remote will be suitable. Then you should buy a universal remote which is ideal for you at that time. Additionally, Hampton Bay also has universal remote and there is a chance of 80-85% that it will work with your Hampton Bay fan. It is because they are not only compatible with Hampton Bay fans but also with other ceiling fans.